Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I got new toys!


Well, I guess the Mizz got new toys, but they're kinda for me. This pic shows the new track that Franny got today mixed in with his birthday set. He has yet to successfully make a workable track and usually goes the other direction with his Godzilla vs. Tokyo routine. He tries to help by picking up a large section of track and handing it to me. Then I hear, "Uh, oh... Dada fix it." His mother tries to help, but from what I gather, she doesn't get along with the track either, so I'm expected to put my master mechanical skills to work and make something fun. Mizz seems happy with whatever I come up with, but Franny complains that "That looks too much like the other one" or, "I like the figure eights better." Not a builder, but an excellent critic. Anyway, I was even boring myself with my creations, so Franny was nice enough to pick up a set of track at IKEA today. (She apparently thought IKEA rocked, and was proud that she got out of there for only like $30.) The new track should certainly expand the possibilities for a while. I especially like the double-decker thing I came up with, although, to be honest, it doesn't work as good as it looks, but I don't care. You're just jealous you didn't think of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.