Saturday, June 2, 2007

Stupid Crow

I'm not sure I like wildlife anymore. The Mizz and I went out for a walk this morning. Nothing special really. But on the way home, we inadvertently walked through a section of sidewalk that a crow had already claimed. He didn't put up a sign or anything, but he flew down and attacked my head. Seriously, a screeching crow flew down and whacked my head with his wing. I'm not sure what he thought he was doing. It didn't hurt or anything, and despite my short stature, I think I still have enough of a size advantage to handle even a particularly vicious and nasty crow. Maybe there was a prime trash can or roadkill or maybe even a nest full of crowlings that he didn't feel like sharing. Who knows? The Mizz was no help whatsoever defending his daddy. He slept through the whole thing.

Incidentally, he's still asleep in the stroller and I'm blogging from the front porch. Wireless is fun.

No comments: