Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hello from O'ahu this time

I've moved on to Honolulu. Actually we got here last night. Yesterday was way too long and I felt awful. I never checked, but I'm pretty sure I had a fever by the time I went to sleep. Sooooo, no update yesterday.

Today was better. I think I'm on the downhill side of this cold finally. I had to work today, but I don't feel near as beat up as I did last night.

Tomorrow's a day off and I intend to sleep as much as I need to feel better. It's not exactly a good use of paradise, but I'm going to be here a while and it won't be much fun like this.

On a good note, the weather looks like it should be pretty good for the rest of the week. I can handle that.

1 comment:

Grandpa Phil said...

Sorry to learn that you've had a cold, and hope you are feeling fine now.

We're been having some freezing rain and icy roads in and around Harrisburg, with more to come later in the week.

No lava flows, though.