Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl time

I'm not a huge sports fan, but I do enjoy a good game. And from time to time, the Superbowl turns out to be that game. The problem is that I've never really cared one way or the other about either team in this year's game. However, my father-in-law is a lifelong Giants fan, so I suppose I'll pull for them this time. That would really put Franny in a pickle. She wants her Dad's team to win, but she's required by law to root for the opposite team as me. A real existential sports dilema. I guess we'll just have to root for good commercials, or maybe a wardrobe malfunction. Good luck anyway, Phil.

1 comment:

Grandpa Phil said...

Thanks much for the kind wishes. I mention in passing that your mother-in-law (i.e., my wife) was rooting for THE PATRIOTS because she thought Tom Brady was "cute".

Surprisingly, the game was a rare event - a Super Bowl that actually was a well-played and close game.

I was pleased with the outcome, as well as some photos of Mizz wearing a Giants shirt.