Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Do you agree?

A while back, we were discussing something with the Mizz and we asked him, "Do you agree?" He got a hurt look on his face and responded with, "No, I'm not a gree." So of course, Franny and I take every opportunity to ask him again, while agreeing that we are indeed grees. This does not please him.

However, tonight things changed. I asked him if he was a gree and got a resounding, "YES!" He then proceeded with, "It's 80 grees out! That's a lotta grees!"

I know, I know, I know. My kid said something cute. Probably way cuter than anything any other kid has ever said ever. Franny thought I should share it. I suppose it should say something that I haven't blogged in a month, and this is what I choose to go with. Maybe I'll be a functional member of society again someday, but apparently not yet. For now, I'm just a gree.

1 comment:

Grandpa Phil said...

I gree that's a great posting.

And, I hope there are not too many grees when we get out your way later this week.